This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just called to say... I hate you!

Rather a childish SC, this one. XD Basically, the phone rang, I picked it up and said hello and a voice, an adult male voice, said, "Your petrol station sucks and you're all losers!" before hanging up.

Really? We're the losers? What's next, Knock Down Ginger?
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

We had a similar one a few weeks ago where I work. It's a clothes shop on one side and a home decor shop on the other side. A 'customer' rang up the home decor side and my supervisor answered. She did her spiel and the person on the other end shouted "Screw you!" and hung up. People are so childish!

Comment

You know, considering my relationship to my "customers", I'm amazed this doesn't happen to me more often, or at all, since I can't recall anyone ever doing this.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        You know, considering my relationship to my "customers", I'm amazed this doesn't happen to me more often, or at all, since I can't recall anyone ever doing this.
        Considering that Friendly Neighborhood Towing apparently has an amicable relationship with local law enforcement, they're probably more concerned that you'd back-trace their phone and Do Something to their precious vehicle.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Nah, that would require forward thinking, and I KNOW they don't got any of that.

Comment

Years ago when a CW hung up on an abusive customer, the guy called back and proceeded to swear and yell. I said, "Sir, is there a problem I can help you with?"

His answer: "No, one of your employees hung up on me and I just called back to give her this." And he banged the phone down.

Wow. So mature.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Considering that Friendly Neighborhood Towing apparently has an amicable relationship with local law enforcement, they're probably more concerned that you'd back-trace their phone and Do Something to their precious vehicle.
              Either that or FNT has mob connections.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Nice board ya got here, be a shame if sumthin' would, *cracks knuckles* happen' ta it.

Comment

Quoth thread title
                  I just called to say... I hate you!
                  Do you mean it from the bottom of your heart?
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

"Hello dean, you're a stupid head"
                    "Homer is that you?"
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      Or from the heart of your bottom?
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

This one was actually scary, in the sense that I ended up calling the police and having a cop sit outside the gas station when I closed. Many years ago, but I still recall.

A really unattractive guy and an equally goofy looking kid come into the gas station a few hours prior, and it was one of those situations where they're looking for stuff that isn't sold there (I think he was looking for toys for the kid....they were walking so he must not have had a car and couldn't get a cab to Wal-Mart I guess). He tried chatting me up, I was as polite as possible, and then within a half hour the store phone rang, and that guy called to ask me out, and I told him no. He then said "So, you're a mean girl, huh?" and I replied "I guess if that makes me a mean girl, yes."

He then yelled "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO MEAN GIRLS?!"

Yeah. Creepy. Thank God I never saw him again. He paid for whatever they'd bought in cash, and I never caught a name or anything.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          Quoth fireheart View Post
                          "Hello dean, you're a stupid head"
                          "Homer is that you?"
                          I was hoping that someone would get that reference, and fireheart, that was my second choice for the thread title. XD
                          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                          X