This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f*ck, f*ck, f*ck

so here I am alone(hubs is in chicago for a week-work stuff), already feeling bad because no one wants to do anything/talk to me/return my texts/come hang out, and I find out one of my close friends/protectors from a while back(grew up lost contact, always thought, "i'll find him soon, I've got time), was just found dead.

So I'm here, bawling my eyes out on a cat, because I have literally no one left to call(I've called everyone I have numbers for, getting VM or a message saying the call was rejected), trying to keep it together because, there's no one to come sit with me so I don't lose it totally. FML!
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

I'm so sorry, BK :-( if I wasn't so far away, I'd come hang out with you!

Comment

While I am sure that you would prefer your Hubs, we are always here for you. If you need someone to talk to, I would will lend an ear.

I would like to hear about your friend. Unless it would upset you, please tell us about him.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

*hugs* I'm available to provide a listening ear too. Feel free to PM me for my phone number or Facebook info if you need to talk.
        Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

thanks, guys but I'm in the "don't want to talk(not really able to, can't stop crying), someone just hold me while I cry" stage, and no one really seems to want to, except my now very damp cat, which she's trying, but not being very successful.
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

That's perfectly understandable. My offer still stands if you want to talk later.
            Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

*hugs* I hate it when the world vanishes. Boooo on them. I'm glad your kitty is there, though.

*more hugs + some cookies*
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

(((hugs)))
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. /hugs

Comment

All I can offer is condolences, BK. I hope the week passes quickly so your hubs can get back to you.

Comment

Check your PM's for some support. :-)
                      "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Working...
                      X