This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch dislikes me because I don't know everything.... Sup has my back

Last night I had a lady call for an order. She starts asking all kinds of questions like "The online deal says this". Yup, online orders are just that, you have to order them online to get the deal. She goes on to ask a whole bunch of questions, wanting to switch this and that. I had to put the phone down 2 or 3 times to get answers. I was already starting to get annoyed because it was very slow, tips had been bad all week, and now I had to deal with her. Nevertheless, I remained polite and courteous on the phone to her.
    Finally, I get a Sup to take over. A few minutes later, he tells me he hung up on her and I ask him what happened (I asked him exactly what happened so I could post this story on customerssuck.com ) This is what happened....
    The stupid bitch tells my Sup that she doesn't like me or my attitude. Um, what fucking attitude? I'm trying to answer your questions, you cunt! And btw, don't you just love how customers automatically think you're rude or have a bad attitude, just because you're unable to answer every single question?
    She then starts acting like a big shot, telling him that she is a manager and she would not handle customers this way. Once again, I'm trying to help you, so how am I not handling things the right way? Well, he gives her a clever response and asks her what business she works for. She goes quiet and gives no response !!! What she says next is priceless.
    She tells my Sup that now she would prefer not to order from us, because she thinks we are going to do something to her food Uh, can we say "paranoid"? She actually thinks we're going to fuck with her food? Really people? Anyway, my Sup promptly responds and tells her " If that's going to be your attitude, you can just call another place" Good bye!" and hangs up. Good riddance!
    This only bothered me for a short bit, but how can a total stranger you don't even know decide that they don't like you, especially when you are going out of your way to help them out? Guess its part of the idiot human nature. But then again, I've been in the workforce for over 20 years now and have dealt with many customers, so I guess this shouldn't come as a surprise, eh? Good news is, I seriously doubt she'll be calling us back again
    Last edited by BowserKoopa1; 06-16-2014, 01:45 PM.

So she treated you like a serf, badmouthed you to your sup, and THEN remembered the credo "don't fuck with those who make your food?"

Hopefully next time she'll think about what she's saying before she says it!
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Telling

I find it telling that she can't say where she works:

1) She is lying about being a manager and could not fake an answer quickly.

2) She is telling the truth but realizes what her work place would think of her if word got back to them on how she was acting.

PS. Bet she will be ordering from you within a month.

Comment

If you are worried that people might fuck with your food, maybe you should remember not to be a douche to the employees.

It's really not that hard. The Golden Rule people, and it's not "those who have the gold make the rules."
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

You know everything: You're an out-of-touch ivory tower academic who doesn't know how the "real world" works and how the "common man" like me must live, and deserve nothing but scorn for your lousy attitude.

You don't know everything: You're an ignorant, illiterate waste of a human with no capacity for learning "common" knowledge and are barely one rung up the ladder from a caveman, and deserve nothing but scorn for your lousy attitude.

How, exactly, is one supposed to "win" at this game? The only winning move must be not to play.
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Ugh, I hate people like this. The "you can't make me happy" type. Fuck'em sideways with a bag of pineapples.

Ooops, did I say that...?
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
              She tells my Sup that now she would prefer not to order from us, because she thinks we are going to do something to her food Uh, can we say "paranoid"? She actually thinks we're going to fuck with her food?
              Probably because, if this performance is anything to go by, she has had her food messed with in the past.
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
                Anyway, my Sup promptly responds and tells her " If that's going to be your attitude, you can just call another place" Good bye!" and hangs up.
                Your supervisor rocks!
                Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
                Hopefully next time she'll think about what she's saying before she says it!
                Aw, how cute! You still have faith in humanity!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                  Probably because, if this performance is anything to go by, she has had her food messed with in the past.
                  Not everybody has the moral compass we do, or as much to lose as we do.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    Ugh, I hate people like this. The "you can't make me happy" type. Fuck'em sideways with a bag of pineapples.
                    I suggest durian. Larger, spikier, and no soft bits.
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Nope, a cactus pear is the way to go. Sure it's smaller than either a pineapple or a durian, but it's got hair-fine spines on it that'll break off once they "stick" her, and they're virtually impossible to remove.
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                        Or she watches too many of those "Restaurant Horrors" type programmes and believes that all food service staff are like that. Most people who work in food service don't want to risk their jobs by tampering.

I can honestly say that during the few months I spent at the pizza place, no-one's food was tampered with. SCs got minimum toppings instead.
                        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Don't get too happy, I'm sure she'll be calling again

Comment

Working...
                          X