This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
    Gotta love the desperate for a power trip ones. Bet he applied to the military and the police academy and got kicked out or was turned down for both.
    IE, failed the psych(o) exam.

If he's so damned important, why haven't I heard of him? Must be the textbook definition of a legend in his own mind.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

So has Mr PIC tried to come back lol.

Comment

I think he lost the R and K from his title acronym...
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
          I think he lost the R and K from his title acronym...
          See my post 7 in this thread.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

*hangs head in shame for being unobservant*
            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
              *hangs head in shame for being unobservant*
              Grape minds wine the same.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

As someone who is perpetually a pilot in training (basically taking lessons as money allows), this guy has no business being a pilot. Pilots need to take responsibility for their actions and be held accountable for any mistakes they make.

There's no way this guy could possibly speak this way to ATC. He'd long since been grounded by now.

ATC: "November seven-niner, fly heading 090."
                PIC: "Negative. As the pilot-in-command I will continue flying 070."
                ATC: "Roger that. To your 9 o'clock you should see some F16s. Report traffic in sight and I say again, fly 090 before you enter restricted airspace."
                PIC: "What?! How dare you!"

And may God help us all if he somehow manages to get IFR certified.
                Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
                Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
                Fiancee: What?!
                Me: Nevermind.

Comment

The problem may solve itself, ages ago when my Dad still had a pilot's license, he'd tell stories about how every general aviation terminal had that "one guy" like PIC, and that eventually, he'd always end up killing himself by doing something stupid like attempting instrument landing without being certified/trained or deciding to ignore weather reports, the bad thing was, they'd frequently take a family member with them....
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X