This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group interview with Apple tomorrow. *eats own shoes*

Pray/think good thoughts for me? Please?
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Quoth RootedPhoenix View Post
      Pray/think good thoughts for me? Please?
      You got it!! I hope the shoes tasted good...
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Well I have good and bad news.

Good news I was able a wrangle a sitter for one day of the show so hubby can work his salesman mojo and show us (mom and I) how to use the new credit card machine.

The bad news is that it's a friend of my mom's who really rubs me the wrong way. She's good with kids, which doesn't bother me. She's just the type of person who is always complaining about how the world is always screwing her over despite having a good job, nice car/house, etc. I always get so tired of her griping about how her boss expects her to show up on time omg it's not fair. Also she's convinced that everything she says and does is right and can be very pushy and bossy. I'm glad she won't be bothering me at the show, but it means I have to go OCD on the house cleaning today. One speck of dust and I know she'll go screaming to my mom and CPS will come visit my house....again.

(The first CPS visit was because my mom thought that since my children were polite that I *must* be beating them or something, unfortunately they did still have to come visit and pretty much told me my mom was nuts.)
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I know we come in here to hide from problems and stress, but I just have to share the good news. Little Bit's mass is benign. Let the party begin. (passes out cookies and ice cream)

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
            I know we come in here to hide from problems and stress, but I just have to share the good news. Little Bit's mass is benign. Let the party begin. (passes out cookies and ice cream)
            Massive yay! Woohooo. *offers drink of the alcoholic and non alcoholic varieties*
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
              I know we come in here to hide from problems and stress, but I just have to share the good news. Little Bit's mass is benign. Let the party begin. (passes out cookies and ice cream)
              *parties and happydances* YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----

Comment

• WOOOHOOOOO!!! Glad to hear some good news!!
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Wonderful news, FCCR! Thank you for the update! to you and Little Bit
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm having a bad day. I hurt physically and am emotionally exhausted. My job is killing me and my housing situation sucks. I've been randomly bursting into tears the last few hours. And I don't know when I'll be able to see my boyfriend next. My brother won't be graduating in December (or at all) which would have been a guaranteed time to see my boyfriend. I hate being broke.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs dragon_wings tight* It will be OK, sweetie...in the meantime we are here for you with cookies and hot chocolate....

Comment

• *hughughugs dragon_wings*
                        -----

Comment

• *hugs people who need it*

Day 2 of really big craft show. *shudders* yes I'm taking notes.

https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I spent part of last night in the ER. They gave me a prescription for an antibiotic that is known to make you feel worse for several days as if it's not working then all of a sudden you feel better.

I have family in town visiting and they leave Tuesday morning.

Comment

• It's back to hell work for me tomorrow after a nice 4-day break...but it was nice while it lasted. I will make the best out of the evening...and I will be thinking of those of you going through much unhappier things. *** group hug ***

Comment

• I find it amazing how quickly some people go from friendly to judgemental when they realise that my mother-in-law isn't my mother, and those kids that I'm "such a wonderful big sister" to are actually mine. Even better, when the person I'm being introduced to doesn't have the manners to talk to me directly, instead asking my M-i-L "Oh! Who's she married to? Oh, THAT one."
                                Thanks lady, it really is terrible to be married to a guy who is honest, hardworking and lovely to be around. The sort of guy who takes time off work for antenatal check-ups, getting to know the baby, kindy concerts, school interviews, school orientation, or just because he has extra holidays so wants to spend time at home with us. Yup, such a horrible man! /sarcasm

I shouldn't have to explain my life to some judgemental old lady that should work on her tact, manners and social skills considering that she's representing a school.

In other news, Miss Jazzy has her uniforms for next year!
                                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Working...
                                X