I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

They are adorable. My favourite line in the film:

"Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Though I'm not sure why the Vikings seem to be Scottish...but only the older generation...

Comment

I freakin' love Toothless. He's absolutely adorable. I want him.

Comment

If I didn't know better I would say toothless was based on my cat.

Comment

I didn't care for the designs of the dragons at first, but they grew on me.

Have you seen images from the How To Train Your Dragon Arena Spectacular? That Nightmare is amazing. I prefer the stage show's dragon design to the movie's wyvern one.

http://resources3.news.com.au/images...our-dragon.jpg

Comment

and if you like doctor who, tennant plays one of the vikings - spitlout iirc. although he only has like one or 2 lines.

my fav part is the part about "the wrong offspring"

Comment

Quoth PhiSigGirl1988 View Post
                I freakin' love Toothless. He's absolutely adorable. I want him.
                It took me half the movie to figure out who he reminded me of: Stitch.

I gotta admit I was only sorta half watching, so I apparently missed a lot. I don't remember the quotes that were mentioned here. I'll have to see if I can catch it again sometime.

Comment

Have you guys seen the show based off the rest of the kids books that's on CN?

Comment

The dragons are like kitties. It's adorable!
                    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                      and if you like doctor who, tennant plays one of the vikings - spitlout iirc. although he only has like one or 2 lines.
                      He also reads the audio books.
                      "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

"How to Train Your Dragon" is one of my favorite movies. If DreamWorks can produce more movies like this and the Kung Fu Panda movies-- and less like Shrek-- I'll be happy.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Like Fireheart said. Favourite line -
                          "And now the spinning. Thanks for nothing, you useless reptile".
                          Didn't know the bit about David Tennant. Might have to re-watch this now.
                          And Jay2k has it right. More movies like that, Kung Fu Panda, and Madagascar (i know, I know) would be awesome.
                          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

My 5 year old niece had us watch the TV show, Dreamworks Dragons yesterday, so when I saw the movie on last night, I had to record it.
                            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                              and Madagascar (i know, I know) would be awesome.
                              Wrong.

Sorry, but no, I don't find the Madagascar movies that funny or good, to be honest.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                              X