This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post

I've never heard that phrase before but I think there's a couple of gals on the derby team that would love it.
    I stole it from the movie "Image Me and You"
    Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

"You're the nicest evil person I know" one of my managers to me

Comment

Quoth worddork View Post
      ..."Don't motor boat the 19 year old"...
      Are you starring in Punch an' Pie?
      11/20
      11/27
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'm bi, and most of the people I work with know this, and completely accept me. However they do tease me about it just to see my face turn very, very red.
        You remind me of the 3rd Odd Thomas book in which Odd describes "Brother Timothy" and his blush.

;-)

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
          ...you'd still be a dirty old man, just a more successful one?

(And to heck with the women, I just wanna emulate his business attire.)
          ... True.

You can have the attire. I'll take the money. Heck, give me the money, I'll buy you the attire.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Well, she knows now.

Tonight's MOD was asking what I wanted for Christmas, when I told her a specific actress naked in a hotel room, the 19 year-old was in office with us, turning in her two way radio.

Let's see if she'll lean in to me next time i'm radio-less.
            Is it insanity to reason with the voices in your head or to ignore them and hope they go away on their own? - Hod from Brat-halla

Comment

which actress?
              Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
              Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
              Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
                which actress?
                lol, yeah, doesn't really matter, but I WAS wondering why she vagued it.

Comment

which actress?
                  Meghan Ory, from "Once Upon a Time". She plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood.

Comment

I can see why most think she is attractive. I find her so about 2/3 of the time, but every so often she doesn't do anything for me. I do tend to prefer a more Rubenesque type, though I have found women of all heights/weights/skintones attractive at some time. right now my "big" celebrity crush is Kat Dennings.
                    Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?

Comment

She is just my latest celebrity crush. My last crush was on Kari Byron from Mythbusters.

Comment

all nerdy people get a crush on Kari Byron. FMA_Fanatic is a kinsey 1.5 (like me) and even she had one.

Comment

all nerdy people get a crush on Kari Byron.
                          It wasn't so much my nerdiness as my attraction to girls holding guns.

Show my a girl with a gun, and you've got one horny WD.

Comment

Working...
                          X