X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seshat View Post
    Yay for kitties-safe.

Let us know when they're ready for forever-homes.

I can't take them - not just because I can't afford them, but because I won't put them through the rabies-quarantine that they'd have to go through to enter Australia.

But we have a lot of good people here.
    Well, I know I have to give away one.
    I am trying to keep one kitten and mom. Becoming hard to do. It depends on my new landlord though.

I just hope that if anyone takes Guinness, they're ready for attitude. (yes, I named a kitten after beer)

Comment

I'd love to take a few swings at the asshole (is that what the A stands for?), poor kitties, glad you found a sitter for them! I'd love to take one, but my 4 other cats might not be so down with that.
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

I'm so glad those kittens are safe. I am a major feline fan.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kaycichu View Post
          However, no worries on cat sitter now. The one who is taking in mama kitty can now take the babies.
          Excellent! Kitties can be with their mother while waiting for you to return. And away from that roomate, who deserves a face to face meeting with Mr. Chipper!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Kaycichu View Post

And oooh, is Jester a huge cat person?
            "My friend Steve likes cats. People are always saying “Oh, Steve’s really a cat person”. No he’s not. If Steve were a cat person it’d be, like, “Hey, Steve never goes in the pool”." - Demetri Martin

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
              "My friend Steve likes cats. People are always saying “Oh, Steve’s really a cat person”. No he’s not. If Steve were a cat person it’d be, like, “Hey, Steve never goes in the pool”." - Demetri Martin
              Fun fact! It's really only domesticated cats (and not all of them) that dislike water.

Tigers, and other large cats, actually love swimming. So maybe Steve is a Tiger-cat person.
              My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
              It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post

Tigers, and other large cats, actually love swimming. So maybe Steve is a Tiger-cat person.
                Tigers and Jaguars are the two big cats that love water. The rest, not so much.
                My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
                My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

Working...
                X