X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
    Is there any way this could get better?
    He gets his day in court and blows it off? Of course, this thread will probably be locked for time before that happens. (If this were in the US, I'd suggest being in another state that day, but I'm not sure the UK has anything quite that dramatic.)

Comment

Punching the cops... That seems so perfectly in-character for said sucktomer! Is there any way this could get better?
      Only if there's video of him getting tased or CS'd
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Punching the cops... That seems so perfectly in-character for said sucktomer! Is there any way this could get better?
        Either he blows off court, then tries to beat up the cops who come to arrest him, or he tries to give the judge a lecture on why none of this was his fault but Lace's/Tow Truck Driver/Cops/etc...

Somehow I don't see the judge buying any of that...

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
          he tries to give the judge a lecture on why none of this was his fault but Lace's/Tow Truck Driver/Cops/etc...
          Somehow, this wouldn't surprise me
          Last edited by taxguykarl; 02-10-2016, 01:16 PM.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Yeah he could not pickup his car and get it sold at auction

Comment

For parts as the car is not road-safe.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Just what IS the aftermarket value of a used, leaky gas tank?

Comment

Wow. An early candidate for idiot of the year.
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
                  Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
                    Wow. An early candidate for idiot of the year.
                    It's only February. I'm sure some idiot will top this, but I admit they will have to work at it.
                    It's not the years in you life that count, it's the life in your years! - Quote from the office coffee cup.

Comment

Quoth Cecily View Post
                      It's only February. I'm sure some idiot will top this, but I admit they will have to work at it.
                      If we know one thing about the idiots of the world, it's that they will sink to the occasion.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Murphy was a blithering optimist!
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                          If we know one thing about the idiots of the world, it's that they will sink to the occasion.
                          I really like how you said this.
                          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                          X