X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All This Over A Fax Number?!!

Me: yours truly....

SW:Sucky Woman

Me: Customer Service, this is Tropicsgoddess, How can I help you?

SW: Can I speak to other rep's name?

Me: May I place you on hold while I find him for you?

SW: Ok

*I put SW on hold, get up to find other rep to see if I can transfer to him, but see that he's on the phone with another customer*

Me:Thanks for your patience, but unfortunately the other rep's name is on the line with another customer.

SW:*gets upset* Well I've already spoken to several other reps who have given me fax numbers that were incorrect and I can't get these claims processed! (note: health care providers with my health insurance company can submit their claims electronically,by snail mail or fax) What is the correct fax number?!

Me: The fax number is 555-555-5555 and fax to the attention of the claims department.

SW: Is this the correct fax number?!!

Me: Yes

SW: Are you sure?!!

Me: Yes (getting irritated with her suckiness) and the number is right in front of me!

SW: That's what they all said! What is your name??!

Me: gives out first name

SW: What is your last name?!!

Me: Gives out first initial of last name

SW: Is that your last name?

Me: Yes (thank god I have a difficult last name!)

SW: Now I want to speak to a supervisor!!

Me: Can I place you on hold while I find one for you?

SW: Every time I've asked to speak to a supervisor, I've been put on hold for an interminable amount of time!!! You can put me on hold,but no more than 60 seconds!!

Me: It'll be one moment while I find a supervisor for you. (thinking: Hah! Like hell you'll get a supervisor that fast, you cow!)

*puts SW on hold, looks for supervisors to take the call, but they're all busy and then gets back on with the SW*

Me: Thanks for holding, unfortunately there is no supervisor available at this time to speak with you, but I can have one call you back.

SW: What are the names of all the supervisors?!! Why aren't they available?!!

Me: I don't know all the names of all the supervisors since there are several of them and aside from the fact that some are busy speaking with other customers, I don't know what they're doing.

SW: How many calls do they get?

Me: Ma'am I don't know, all I can tell you is that again I don't have one available to speak with you right now, but I will have one call you back.

SW: I don't mean to be unreasonable and I know it's not you're fault, but your company is disorganized! *Hangs up*
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
    SW: I don't mean to be unreasonable and I know it's not you're fault....
    translation "I know I'm being a psychotic cow. I know that I have inflicted behavior on you that I would not want to put up with. By tagging this disclaimer on the end of the abuse I spewed at you, I reduce my own sense of guilt."
    Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

Doesn't it make you wonder how someone like that reacts to a TRUE crisis in their life?
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I bet she's not even entering the number into a fax machine. Probably into a printer copier...

Comment

Quoth phoenix_rising View Post
          I bet she's not even entering the number into a fax machine. Probably into a printer copier...
          Either that, or if she has a computer, she probably tried entering the phone number into her fax program, held up the paper in front of the computer screen, & hit send. I remember a computer tech email that I got awhile back about someone complaining that they could not fax using their computer, & that's what the guy was doing to try to send his fax.
          "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
          ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

That's even worse than the tech call about a printer that was screwing up. Tech tested it & tested, everything worked great. Client calls back: printer still skewing & not fully printing. Finally the tech asks the client to print something & watches as the client pulls the page out of the printer, as it was still printing.
            I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

She probably called the FAX number but keeps getting this ear piecing noise on the line and hangs up.
              "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                SW: I don't mean to be unreasonable and I know it's not you're fault, but...."
                "I don't mean to take it out on you."

"It's not personal, but RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE."

That phrase always heralds something very SC is about to follow.

Comment

SW: I don't mean to be unreasonable and I know it's not you're fault, but your company is disorganized! *Hangs up*
                  I get that all the time and frankly, I call bull on that. If its not my fault then why are you basically yelling at me, cursing at me, demanding a supervisor, etc.

Comment

Quoth Anriana View Post
                    "I don't mean to take it out on you."

"It's not personal, but RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE."

That phrase always heralds something very SC is about to follow.
                    my other personal favorite is "please don't take what I'm about to say personally"

that always means that a personal attack is soon to come.

though I admit I am guilty of the "I don't mean to take it out on you, it's not your fault" but I normally use that in the sense that I truly don't mean to take it out on you and I will try not to take it out on you, but please be understanding if that happens.
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I hate people who DEMAND a Supervisor now! As if they are so much more important than other customers.

It's also funny because I'm certain as soon as a sup got on that call, it would just be a lather, rinse, repeat of the first conversation.
                      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

It's another "oops, I forgot to press 1 in front of the number" people again
                        Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Working...
                        X