Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two "Tight-Arse Tuesdays" in one week!

It's a long weekend this weekend, so some idiot on the news predicted the petrol price will go up to $1.70 a liter on Saturday (today). Which isn't actually going to happen, just like all this idiot's other predictions.

Anyway, all the tight-arses around the place believed him so they plagued me again yesterday (Friday). All the worst kind too - the ones that:

-think all fuel types are for sale at the lowest price on the board (the ethanol price)
    -want free car wash tokens for no apparent reason
    -try to use competitor's vouchers
    -try to use our vouchers after the transaction's finished

Also one EFTPOS terminal broke, and a few people wanted a discount "for the inconvenience" (of having to take two steps to the left to stand near the terminal that was working).

One good thing happened though:
    We have three regular customers who are wheelchair-bound. One uses his chair as an excuse to be an EW - he demands driveway service (half the time he doesn't get it because there's only one worker there). Announces his presence by honking hos horn and waving his disabled parking permit, and is generally very rude.

The other two are from the this-chair-doesn't-stop-me school of thought, and have no trouble serving themselves, even refusing offers of help.

Anyway, the EW pulled up and started waving his permit when he saw that one of the cool wheelies was at the pump next to him. He turned red and drove away.

At least the wheel chair guy has enough decency left in him to be embarrassed by his behavior. Maybe there is hope yet for him. I won't hold my breath though.

Comment

Working...
    X