Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of the rising sun - the animals
    "I've put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant, and that's the only way of insuring one's immortality."
    - James Joyce

Comment

• Tonight Is The Night I Fell Asleep At The Wheel / Hidden Sun - Barenaked Ladies
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I Wasn't Meant to Feel This / Asleep at the Wheel - Suicidal Tendancies
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Is It Wrong To Feel So Good (At This Time In My Life) - Cliff Eberhardt
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Feels So Good - Chuck Mangione
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Good Vibrations - Beach Boys
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Good morning girl - david bowie
                "I've put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant, and that's the only way of insuring one's immortality."
                - James Joyce

Comment

• Good Morning Little School Girl - Taj Mahal

Comment

• Little Deuce Coupe - The Beach Boys
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Little Tiny Moustache - Stephen Lynch
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• City Of Tiny Lites - Frank Zappa

Comment

• City Of No Sun - PJ Harvey

needs those tiny lites

Comment

• Sun King - The Beatles

"When your deepest thoughts are broken, keep on dreaming, boy; when you stop dreaming it's time to die" -- Blind Melon

Comment

• Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves

Comment

• Walking On The Moon -- The Police
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X