Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Game] [OOC] Into the Black (Firefly-verse)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay... I just had a massively WRONG mental image flash through my head... Mando is...

with Croc Dundee's head, and the voice of TF2's "The Heavy"...

Saying, "I am heavy weapons guy, and THAT is not knife. THIS is knife. She weighs 150 grams and is sharp enough to split frog hair eighteen ways. I have kill 80 men with this knife... in one fight."

Then there was Aidan "the Wolf" McCuan... dressed as

saying in an IRISH accent...
    "I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my Captain don't like people laughin'. Gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it... So you gotta ask yourself one question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well? Do ya punk?"

Comment

• Sorry, been busy at work with swing shifts, family illness, being out of town, injuries, in person gaming and the like. So umm... What the frelling hell happened?! Tornadoes? Hope everything is alright. Oh, and now my roomate needs me, gotta go!

Comment

• I MUST do this, sorry!

Wolf, in response to being asked why he fights with knives and still carries a revolver, drew the weapon reverently. "Five men taught me how to fire a weapon. The one I revered the most carried this. She's a .45 caliber, Callahan single action Diamondback revolver. They haven't made this particular model in 30 years. She has extreme sentimental value; I call her Brenna."

Comment

• I'm glad that Exile finally turned up again to get things moving once more.

I was this.close to making a roll call, and if he didn't turn up in a few days, to just... move on.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I'm glad to see we're playing again, too! I missed this game!

BTW, I have nothing more for Lizzie to do until something happens. She's still waiting for the local police to show up and collect Kellins.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• I do know Exile had some personal things come up, plus loads of work...I'll leave that for him to explain if he so desires....

Plus classes for me this spring start this Thursday, so I'll be strapped too, and will post as I can.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yeah, sorry for the disappearing act. Things got hectic for a while, then I was just afraid I might have pissed people off. Eventually I decided, "F*** it! What's the worst that can happen if I just jump back in? Mutiny?"

Comment

• Make him walk the plank!!!

Comment

• There is this thing called spacing... lucky for you this isn't one of my Dark Side Star Wars characters

Comment

• Hey, sorry. Life got interesting suddenly. We respond IC Monday!
                      Last edited by Exile; 01-20-2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• I will say this: Aiden definitely jumped to the wrong conclusion about Syman Lerga.

Not saying anything more.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Yeah....he tends to do that in RL too....

Whack him upside the head every now and then it jolts his brain back to some normallacy
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Yeah, I kinda figured, that sounded WAY to paranoid delusional for me.

Comment

• exile...think about who Tyger is....

Comment

• hey...
                                ...I >>>DID<<< try to stress how WRONG his conclusion was. Geez.

And THINK about Aidan "Wolf"s BACKSTORY...

Comment

Working...
                                X