No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's workout was more successful then yesterday's. But damn my body hurts.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Me: "Look Khan, the guys on TV are playing soccer! You're going to play soccer this fall."

Husband: "...that's rugby."

Me: "Whatever, he doesn't know the difference."

Husband: "Apparently neither do you."

https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Went to Ikea (Leeds branch) for the first time today. They had a piece of furniture I wanted for my room and no place in York had something like in stock. Had a lovely day out with my mum and sis (Mum drove us down).

SO many things I wanted. Bought a fair few bits that are already coming in useful. So many space saving ideas and useful pieces of furniture. Bought sis a table thing to go under her window (and it was only £9) and my shelves (cube shelving) with a few box type drawers that fit into it also picked up a door hanger and a thing to hang off it with loads of pockets and a small set of drawers for my bedside table.

I'm replacing a chest of drawers I had that were falling apart with the shelves which I might actually use instead of hiding things in the drawers and forgetting about them. >.< Fitted one of the drawers together and already fitted the contents of two of the small (well filled) drawers into about half of it.

Thrown away so much stuff on my sorting out spree! Good to have a clear out now and again.
        As soon as I start thinking
        That I'm sensible and sane
        The Random Hedgehog comes along
        And fiddles with my Brain
        (from card I got)

Comment

• Yes! I'm going to do a huge declutter and clearout soon too.

I wish Bubbles wasn't sick so we could go to the park for a climb. Loving the new spiderweb-like rope climbing frames that are showing up everywhere, they're so much fun! (And rather good for working on my shoulders)
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Today we watched a Spider-man episode where The Vulture kidnapped a bunch of NASA scientists so the government would give him the entire space exploration budget as a ransom. If he tried that today they'd say, "Um, here's $47.60 and a candy bar. Wait, I skipped lunch, I need that candy bar. Go ahead and kill them."

Comment

• Where are the muses? Did they take off on yet another world tour of Europe and the Scandanavias? Or are they still arguing with each other over which one's Queen of the World?

I really need some time alone with the laptop . . . so many story scenes running in my head, but no time to write them 'cause as soon as I start going really good, I'll have to stop to finish cooking dinner/get my shower/check on the weather map to see if we have rain coming and if so, get Abby inside . . . and get ready for bed ASAP since I have to be up at 4 a.m. to be at work by 6.

*le sigh*
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Things I did today - built a set of shelves, hoovered, dealt with boyfriend having a total absence seizure, built boxes to go on shelves and filled those and the shelves and then relaxed.
                (from card I got)

Comment

• I think I'm regressing to my childhood again, I bought a Mandala colouring book & some coloured pens yesterday & have been happily colouring them

Another reason my kids think I'm weird
                  Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                    I think I'm regressing to my childhood again, I bought a Mandala colouring book & some coloured pens yesterday & have been happily colouring them

Another reason my kids think I'm weird
                    I love colouring books! I am 35...
                    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth Bardmaiden View Post
                      I love colouring books! I am 35...
                      I'll admit to being in my 40's
                      Arp happens!

Comment

• My favourite music shop is closing (Dress Circle in London). I also had a clear out (3rd or 4th this year) and have some DVDs to go to a carboot, and The L Word collection to go to a friend possibly. I've already sold some DVDs, and about 90 books have been donated/ palmed off on relatives.
                        "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

• Quoth Cazzi View Post
                          I'll admit to being in my 40's
                          Was sorting out a drawer eariler and found my crayons I was so happy.
                          Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

• Quoth Bardmaiden View Post
                            Was sorting out a drawer eariler and found my crayons I was so happy.
                            I've not used crayons since my kids were mini!

I had a fantastic art teacher at school who positively encouraged me to paint with melted crayons once, that was fun
                            Arp happens!

Comment

• I found a site that has a million 50 Shades of Grey quotes on it. My favorite so far is when the main character refers to an Audi SUV as 'a beast of a car'. I think she's never seen an Audi SUV...in America we call it a station wagon.

Comment

• *full Rainbow Dash squeeeee* Tara Strong at D*C, Twilight Sparkle at D*C *squueeee*
                                (from card I got)

Comment

Working...
                                X