X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery Suck

I suppose this counts as a sighting.

In the last two weeks we've had notices about three mystery shopper's being placed on our do not use list. All for variations of the same reason.

One of them went to the store, walked in, turned around and walked out. Filled out the report as if they had purchased items and interacted with a CSR. The infractions on the report were anomalous enough for the store in question that the client pulled tapes from the day and time the report said this person was supposed to have been there. No one came in the store at that time or for 30 minutes on either side of said time. So they looked at tapes for the day after and the day before and the only person on tape around the time the shopper gave walked in the front door, walked over to the coffee bar, then turned around and walked out without buying anything.

Another was on tape taking exterior photos, but never entered the store.

The last one was submitting exterior photos that were cribbed from the client's own store locator photos.

In the last one's case, it's almost a perfect non-sighting. Takes some balls to fake a review, takes being dropped on your head a few times to try and fake a review using resources provided by the company!
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
    X