Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serve me next!Me,the body that's been here longest...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serve me next!Me,the body that's been here longest...

There were two of us at the bar. Mr A and me.
    I waited next to Mr.A whilst you served him.

During the few minutes this procedure took,you must have noticed a)the presence of me at the bar and b)the absence of any other customer at the bar.

So it is very annoying when you then go to serve Mr B and Miss C who didn't materialize at the bar until about the time that Mr.A was receiving his change.

End of rant
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Sorry kid, but my body's older than yours.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Unless there was a perceptible distance between you and Mr A, it could be that the bar staff assumed that you were with him.

I don't seem to have inherited the tutting gene from the handful of Brits in my ancestry (yes, I am a mongrel), so if they skip me to go serve someone who arrived later I speak up (loudly, but politely).
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
      X