This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, Amazon....?

I rather like the locker that's on my way home from work, and seeing as there's been a sharp increase in package thefts...

So I ordered two items last week. Nothing unusual, just a CD and some plant drainage mesh (for whatever reason, pebbles do not work at all). I've used this particular locker before and have had zero problems.

The order was split into two shipments. The first was sent via UPS, and the original day of delivery I received an email that "Delivery was attempted, but either a signature was required or the carrier was unable to find a secure location to leave the package"...nothing in the order needed a signature, and if I can find the locker a UPS driver can. Not sure what happened there...

Second part was sent via Amazon Logistics, who apparently couldn't find the delivery location (seriously?). They're not giving me the option to to reroute either package....the next attempt is tomorrow so we'll see what happens.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor
Working...
X