This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VILE bitch

Today at the store my supervisor was speaking with a couple workers in seasonal about an upcoming project and changes. This lady stormed over and started shouting and cussing them out that she'd been waiting by the balloons for 20 minutes watching them "have social hour". Nobody saw this woman, who was in a different area from where they were, they would have had to have been looking for her to even see her. She never asked anyone for help, they didn't even know she was there. My boss told her they were discussing work related matters, not chatting, and the lady yells, "I don't fucking care!!" The lady was asked why she never approached them for help. "I shouldn't fucking have to!!!" She went on and on yelling about how at HER job she doesn't stand around and chat, (cursing every other word), blah blah. The manager in charge today (different manager) gave her everything in her cart for free. Yep.
    Last edited by Despina83; 02-11-2018, 09:40 PM.

The moment a customer starts swearing and getting that abusive, they get tossed, NOT rewarded. That's a horrible message to send to customers and the workers in the store, it is encouraging a hostile work environment.

As for the bitch herself, I get her frustration, I've been there. I hardly believe that it was 20 minutes, but regardless, you stand, you wait for service and if you don't get any, you ask for service. The workers in the store do have other duties other than to come running the moment a customers appears to need something. Fine, let's play make believe and say that it was 20 minutes, there's still no need to be rude and abusive, put in a complaint and see how it is dealt with.
    Last edited by EricKei; 02-14-2018, 11:49 AM. Reason: Please don't meta-mod; just report it
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

So now that she's found a way to get a shitload of stuff free from your store ... it'll be interesting to see how often she pulls this before your manager finally realizes he/she is being totally scammed and tries to bring it under control. And good luck on that one.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

My boss told her they were discussing work related matters, not chatting, and the lady yells, "I don't fucking care!!"
        Well then I don't care either! Boss needs to grow a spine.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I would've asked her to leave. And if she refused, call the cops and have her arrested for trespassing.

Comment

See I get tossing a bone to cusp when they put up with shit they shouldn't have to as a customer. This is what allows businesses to keep customers even after a bad experience. But as soon as someone turns abusive to my employees then that tells me this is not a customer I would want shopping here anyway. Don't forget that as good as it is to have happy customers, being known as the store that caters to bitches is not really something that you want to have as a discriptor. Good customer service, yes. Deals with problems in a promt an apologetic manner, sure. Being the store all the assholes shop at, not so much. If they're that abusive towards employees then they probably aren't much better to other strangers they encounter.
            Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

Working...
            X