This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coworker and customer suck (swearing)

I am so sick of getting chewed out because I'm the only one who follows policy. We had a price change TWO MONTHS AGO on refills and people are still charging the old prices, causing a discrepancy. I told the guy that the price difference "means someone wasn't doing their job" and he's like "well now it's the principle of the thing" and i tell him sorry I can't change policy. He says forget it and calls my bluff, so I dumped his refill, rinsed it out and handed it back. uh no, it is not about principle that I am doing my job and someone else is charging you their fucking made up prices. It means you've saved over 50 dollars in the last two months. He was going to pay with a fifty anyway. They know when I have days off coming up, I swear.

Nothing more frustrating than a co-worker who isn't following policy. I've gotten to the point where I refuse to be the fall guy: Someone charged the wrong rate over a year ago and everyone else has been picking up the same rate since? Fine - I will do the same. I'm not getting reamed out because of someone else's error. Unfortunately right now the management theme is "do whatever the customer wants" so that's pretty much what I'll do. Except for giving money BACK. We don't do that.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Tell me this is on video, Chaz. I will not be surprised if the SC goes over your head on this matter.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
      X