This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answering questions you know nothing about

I get a customer checked into his room. He comes back down saying his keys aren't working. I ask if the light is turning red. He says yes. I make him new keys. Again he comes down saying the light is red and those keys aren't working.

I go up to check. Light is green. And because the light was green, the problem then becomes the wonky nature of some of our handles. This one lifts up. I point out to the guest that the light was actually green.

"Oh well, I'm colorblind"

THEN QUIT ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT COLORS!
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Only thing I can fathom is a "logical location" situation.

How does a color blind person know what to do at the stop light?
    Top means Stop, Middle means Slow, and Bottom to Go.

Still not a good idea to give diagnostic information based on assumptions, but I can kind of understand it.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

I never looked at the door locks close enough, but I think the lights are in the same location no matter the color.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Ya, but in different hotels they might be in different locations (based on the brand bought by that hotel). So he might have been right, if he was at a different hotel.
        I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

I think he saw the light flash near the door handle and just auto-assumed it was red when he was asked about it. Very little thought process on his part. (AKA: Stupid)

But hey, Mr Hero, now you know for future Key problems:

"Did the door flash you a red light or a green light?"

Comment

Quoth Firecrackers Not Included View Post
            ..."Did the door flash you a red light or a green light?"
            Or a Sentai mechaman willie?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X