This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC tries to steal from friends

And fails because he tried to say that he left his friend's wallet on the counter and when he went back and got it, I told him that I found it but there was no money in it. When questioned some more, he told them that I told him THAT WE HAVE NO CAMERAS POINTED AT THE CASH REGISTER! inferring that I took the money!

Luckily for me, he had a history and they just came to get my side of the story. I thought they were coming for blood at first! I wish you could have seen the look on their faces when they walked in.

Any more questions why hearsay is indamissible?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
      When questioned some more, he told them that I told him THAT WE HAVE NO CAMERAS POINTED AT THE CASH REGISTER! inferring that I took the money!
      It should've been obvious to the friend that the guy pulled that answer out of his ass. Why would any store with a camera setup not have any pointed at the cash register? Furthermore, why would any employee tell a customer that?! Very, very bad cover-up, dude. I hope his friend takes it out of the jerk's hide!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
      X