This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldozing. Why?

So I'm in my local starbux sipping my daily fix of coffee and surfing the web on my laptop. My table is in the middle, when this big girl in booty shorts and a tank top came in from behind me. She shoved my table and hit my laptop with her huge hip, sending the monitor wobbling. I was like, why? There's plenty of space on the other side. In fact, it must've hurt, she slammed into it (the table) so hard, but she had a serene expression. All she had to do was ask the man waiting for his drink to move so she could get thru. So why?
    She seemed like she was in her teens, 15 I'd guess so maybe that's why. Still so rude.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

No common sense, and no manners. Describes a lot of people these days.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      ^ this

10char
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        I was going to comment something along the lines of 'unrealistic, excessively high opinion of herself', but that often goes hand in hand with your description.

Comment

Working...
        X