Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm an old fashioned female, because I don't leave the house without my wallet.

My purse, sometimes will be left at home if it's a short run to the grocery store on my day off - otherwise I've got my entire purse.

It's also rare when I take just the debit card and leave everything else. I literally will go into PANIC mode if I can't find my debit cards in my wallet (I have two accounts and a debit card for each.)

My mom, OTOH, will get into the car without her debit card . . . then we hit a drive thru on the way to work and she'll ask for mine. And her excuse is always the same when I ask her why did she not get her card if she knew she was leaving the house? "I know you always have yours."

Last time she wanted to hit the drive thru- we were already running late and I didn't want to be later than I was, so she ended up getting one of my debit cards to use so she could stop on the way back home.

But it was all good . . . she had forgotten that I had the credit card on me that day, so I was able to get something for lunch that day.

And I must have some OCD tendencies I'm not aware of fully - my cards have to be in the slots in the flap of my wallet, beside the clear plastic insert for my photo ID.

Wonder if I'd have less stress if I just kept both cards on my phone and used the swipe and pay feature on my phone?
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
    X