Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fairly good, though I will say that I'm concerned that they're rushing to write out the old cast so they can re-imagine Star Wars, but time will tell. And of course this was one of the best scenes:
    Seph
    Taur10
    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Well, the old cast was aging out to begin with! Ford wanted out, Fisher's now RIP. For that matter, Fisher already wasn't too happy about the conditions for her reappearance -- she complained that Lucas would only take her at 30% off... not money, but weight!

And... according to Wikipedia's article on "Luke Skywalker", Hamill was warned back during the first trilogy that he'd be reprising the role in middle age, specifically to pass on the torch to a new generation. I'd say he did pretty well there.
      Last edited by Mental_Mouse; 01-22-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
        Fairly good, though I will say that I'm concerned that they're rushing to write out the old cast so they can re-imagine Star Wars, but time will tell. And of course this was one of the best scenes:
        My partner and I (along with everyone else in the theatre) cracked up at that bit

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
          Fairly good, though I will say that I'm concerned that they're rushing to write out the old cast so they can re-imagine Star Wars, but time will tell.
          Just as long as Jar Jar Binks doesn't return.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
          X