Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's sawlt on my froyes!! And where my hot cwawfee??!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's sawlt on my froyes!! And where my hot cwawfee??!!

Hello, all, and Happy Holidays as I have not posted in a very long time. As the holiday season is still here, so are the trouble making snowbirds, not to mention awful employees that work at the fast food restaurants. But, I will mainly keep this locked on the SC's that were at the local BK last night.

I had decided to stop in, pick up a couple of Whoppers for the wife and I, and go home. Little did not know this altercation would take place. I apologize in advance for certain words, but you'll understand why.

SC (who is only about four and a half feet tall and resembled Yoda): You cwawl (call) this soivice (service)? I shouldn't have to go get my own ketchup. Someone should soive (serve) that to me! (And then she went to sit with her friend).

SC (a little later, while I'm trying to place my order): Excuse me! (no!) I told you I was supposed to have moy (my) froyes (fries) without sawlt (salt)! These froyes have sawlt on them! (By now, her friend has also joined her at the counter, who is a woman with snow white hair, and looked like she'd been hit by a Peterbilt dump truck).

SC's Friend: That's right! She ordered them without sawlt, and I can taste sawlt on them! Also, I ordered a cwawfee (coffee), and this is an iced one! Why didn't you give me a hot cwawfee?

BKE (Burger King Employee, who really is not into being there working): Well, maam, you said coffee, and that's a coffee. We don't have it available right now in hot!

SCF: Well, then woy (why) didn't you say that? You took my awduh (order) as if there was hot cwawfee ready back there! They really need to retrain you!

Now, BK is not totally innocent on this either, because the girl behind the counter had her manager berating her in front of everyone, mainly because she obviously messes up every order. The young guy next to me, who only ordered a milkshake, waited ten long minutes, and BKE gave it to him without the requested whipped cream. Then, the lady who had ordered in front of me got her food without the fries.

By the time I got up there, I had nearly forgotten what I was there for, and accidentally messed up myself. When I went to correct it, BKE got pissed because she was going to have to fix the order herself. I finally just told her to have a nice day, and left.

In all, I was a bit entertained by these two old women and really hated to leave without seeing the outcome. Oh, well, that's life. I really do wish the snowbirds would leave, and that they would hire better help at these places of business though.

Am I the only one that has the couple from 8 Crazy Nights in my head now?
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

There's only ONE WORD to describe 'em, and I'm gonna spell it out for ya--

Ess-Ay-Dubyoo-Eff-Tee -- SAWFT!
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Sounds like a Froydian slop to me...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Not having any coffee on hand? Serving them iced coffee and then saying "It's coffee" ? Sorry, gonna go with the customers on this one. It sounds as if there's more problems than the order-taker, though.

Having an accent doesn't make one a SC.

Comment

Maybe an accent doesn't make them an SC, but bitching about how she should have a slave bring ketchup to her, then making a loud scene about sawlted froyes can. Cwawfee being iced instead of hot, definitely BK was in the wrong, but I'm not sure why the friend didnt first notice since it was in a container similar to what they put milkshakes in.

I also failed to mention how SCF mentioned how another BK up the road does things like this, too, which made me wonder why these ladies continue to eat there. Maybe a free meal or two comes out of it.

Comment

I'm of the opinion the old bags merely love to complain and they know BK has plenty for them to complain on about, so that's why they continue to go.

If they went anywhere else, they'd have to find new things to complain about and old folks don't care much for change and new things. There's also a chance management in another place might not make them feel as special.
              Cast in the name of Death, Ye not living.

Comment

Quoth workerbee222 View Post
                Sorry, gonna go with the customers on this one. It sounds as if there's more problems than the order-taker, though.
                The OP walked in, and might have missed what led up to all the drama. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the SC was told that the coffee machine wasn't working, that the only thing they had was iced coffee...insisted that she be given an iced variety, and then flipped when it wasn't what she wanted. Seen it happen multiple times, the whole "I'm the customer, I'm always right, kiss my ass" attitude. But, also not surprising, is the possibility of BKE simply adding fuel to the fire.
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                X