Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes,having your back area clogged up(especially with toffees or caramels) is no fun for anyone...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth drjonah View Post

1)We were hiding sale merchandise so the employees could buy it all up themselves
      2)We were hiding sale merchandise because it was on sale and we were hiding it until the sale was over and then we would put it back out.
      3)We were hiding it because not only was it on sale, but there was a big coupon in the paper for it
      The real answer is aliens regularly steal your sale items, and only your sale items.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Well, people have said at various times that I either had to be a space alien or can communicate with them...if only I could zap the 472.6 cases of coffee in the back to a pocket dimension (cue the highly-caffeinated alien invasion...)
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          The real answer is aliens regularly steal your sale items, and only your sale items.
          Aliens? I thought it was those damn underpants gnomes again

But seriously, the "theories" that people come up with are insane. Companies are in the business to make money. They're not going to sit on pallets of crap and bring it out later. Doing so actually *costs* money. Also, if they run out of stuff, there's no "bait and switch" going on. You want the sale item, get to the store earlier then. As to the "you're hiding it so the employees can buy it" line, are you kidding me? I really doubt that the employees at Home Depot want to buy those discounted fence posts, even if they're on sale
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
            ... I really doubt that the employees at Home Depot want to buy those discounted fence posts, even if they're on sale
            Well. Maybe. ... To pound up your wazoo ...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X