Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Are Only A Little Vendictive.... I swear..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Are Only A Little Vendictive.... I swear..

So my mom was telling me a story and it made me laugh, so i share!

My uncle and aunt where visiting my nana, and my aunt's mom, and had some of their adult kids in town with them.
    Since my mom lives with Nana that meant she was involved with this family togetherness.

My moms responce afterwords
    "Is it wrong that I am happy that your cousin Ally got chubby? I feel it should be wrong but I feel really happy"
    I laughed.
    and tell her no it isnt wrong.
    "I don't know why I am happy she gained so much weight!" says Mama Slicey

And I say I know!

See because of how things worked out, within.... 3? years 8 children where born in my my extended family.
    My cousin J on my dads side
    Me
    Ally (moms side)
    My cousin E (Dad)
    My cousin C (Dad)
    My brother
    My cousin Jamie (Mom)
    and my second cousin M (Dad) (Yeah... most of mom's siblings are older than her so most of my cousins on that side where 10-25 years older than me, not kidding i had a 40 year old cousin with kids only a few years younger than me when I was 15 and he now a grandpa...)

Now my family has always been.... black sheep.
    We where/are super nerds, more into various geekdoms than sports or makeup, or 'normal stuff'. I read a book a day and watched 70s and 80s sci-fi and action movies and compared them and talked about what was good and what was bad about them.

My cousin J, was an all American boy. Every girl lined up to dance with him our freshmen year at the end of year because he was already 6ft tall, a football player, and could actually swing dance, so good he could flip the girls over his shoulder whip them around and then spin them.
    It was weird to watch and every girl was basically ready to jump him.

Cousin C was nice, but she was the type of girl who was... well... think about your worse nightmare of girl without any bitchiness... that.

E and M i actually got along well, but both where less likely for me to see even once a week. E may have become a cheerleader but she wasn't awful.

Ally?
    Ally knew she was pretty.
    She knew she was skinny.
    She knew she was into socially acceptable interests.
    And she knew I was none of that.

SHE WAS HORRIBLE TO ME.
    She was a pure bitch on the level of Regina from Mean Girls. She was invited to my birthday party once, where I only invited 5 cousins, because I knew it was spring break and said f it, family only. She spent the whole day talking to M and an older cousin we will can MM, ignoring me to the point she actually turned and walked away when i went straight up to her ask her a question.
    Every time we had to be at the same event she treated me like crap and did everything possible to either be mean to me or not have to deal with me. SHE WOULD TALK TO MY BROTHER AND SISTER NEXT TO ME AND STILL IGNORE ME!

So yes when over 7 years ago she went from her perfect 140ish pounds to 260ish pounds, and kept the attitude and personality, I was happy. She legit wonders why no one really likes her.
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 02-20-2018, 04:19 PM.
Working...
X