X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this is why I take my stuff with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=oulbBdmGH8o
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

so I was stupid and read the comments, I feel I should take a shot everytime someone says a certain nword.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Oh, I didn't even see the comments. I'm glad.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
        so I was stupid and read the comments, I feel I should take a shot everytime someone says a certain nword.
        Well, I reported every comment that I saw that had the n-word on it.
        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

I used to do that but I got tired of trying to empty a wading pool with a spoon.
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Why do you bother with YouTube comments? That is like wading into a pool of medical waste and being surprised at getting infectious diseases.

I always put out my "do not disturb" sign. I do not need room service when I am at home, why when I at a hotel?
            I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Also what was this documentarian thinking to leave all those pricey electronics out in the first place?
              Now I can safely claim vindication for hiding mine.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                Also what was this documentarian thinking to leave all those pricey electronics out in the first place?
                Now I can safely claim vindication for hiding mine.
                I agree - I use a tablet when I travel [unless it is to my Brother's house, or my in-law's in Fresno] and really don't unpack much of anything. We have one of those behind the couch extension cords so we can both have our cell phones plugged in in the room [most places seem to hid the more convenient outlet behind the headboard. *sigh* ] so in general at most we have to repack our dirty clothes from the day before, the extension cord and our power cords [we both have droid smartphones.] If we are not in the room, our luggage is locked. I know it is easy to use a pen tip to pop a zipper, but it is difficult to hide you popped luggage, and that would get a serious complaint from the customer if staff were to do it.
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Last time I went somewhere I hadn't been able to find my laptop lock so I just locked my laptop in my luggage. I always lock my stuff up.
                  Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Last time I travelled to the states and had to stay at a hotel, I made sure they had a safe available and locked all my valuables inside it whenever I was not in the room. Hotel staff even showed me how to set a combination and requested I leave it open when I checked out so that they could reset the combination back to 1-2-3-4-5 (I barely refrained from quoting Mel Brooks when I heard them say that XD)
                    Violets are blue,
                    Roses are red,
                    I bequeath to thee...
                    A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Quoth Kagato View Post
                      reset the combination back to 1-2-3-4-5 (I barely refrained from quoting Mel Brooks when I heard them say that XD)
                      Thanks for reminding me, I have some combinations to change
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                        Thanks for reminding me, I have some combinations to change
                        Only combinations, no bobtails or dropped trailers?
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Problem is, sometimes when you stay for more then a week, you have to unpack. I 'lived' in a hotel for almost 3 months when I helped a unit to mobilize. I only let house keeping in every other week (or whatever the absolute minimum was).

Great thing about "long term stay" hotels, they only send room-service once a week (less, if requested).
                          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
                          X