X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm could this be a scam?

Good morning!

I send you the message of your contribution on our business for September 2013 in the attachment.Your contribution of $379.61 is now due to avoid legal action.
    You gotta complete attached paper before July 7388921479th, 2014.
    Your identifier is: 5079614283795604.

Best wishes, supervisor booker.

Now what date is that again?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Looks legit. You should totally route the money through my account first, then you can blame me for the funds being late.

:P
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Looks like July's going to be a bit longer than usual this year....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        July 7388921479th, 2014.
        September 13 , 20,232,210.

Looks like you can wait a while...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

After the winter we had, I'll be grateful for 7388921448 more days of summer.

Comment

Quoth drjonah View Post
            After the winter we had, I'll be grateful for 7388921448 more days of summer.
            I'd rather not move to Westeros, thanks.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Hmmm, gives a new meaning to 100 Days of Hell...
              Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

I've heard of an Endless Summer (saw the original movie when it came out) but really? Someone's gonna have an awful sunburn....
                I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Looks like I won't make it past July. Well guys, it's been a good 34 years on this earth, but I fear I don't have much time left.
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

"You gotta" ? Man, they're not even trying anymore
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      "You gotta" ? Man, they're not even trying anymore
                      At least they're catching on to the idea of writing the way people talk.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Good morning!

I send you the message of your contribution on our business for September 2013 in the attachment.Your contribution of $379.61 is now due to avoid legal action.
                        I missed it the first time I read this. What is a contribution to their business? Is this some sort of organization forcing people to pay pledges they've made? (It has happened.)
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Good morning!

You gotta complete attached paper before July 7388921479th, 2014.
                          Your identifier is: 5079614283795604.

Best wishes, supervisor booker.

What the fuck? lol.
                          If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Working...
                          X