Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never had issues picking up the hubby's meds and he hasn't with picking up mine. I think the closest we came was when I was getting my Bupap, (pregnancy with migraines suck) but I was with him.. just sitting on the bench praying the world away. He had my DL and when she asked, showed it to her. She looked up, saw it was me (with my head down on my arms) and just happily dealt with the Hubs for the rest. I had a migraine. I wasn't going to stand in line waiting for medicine, nor was I going to sign anything I couldn't honestly read or remember having signed. That was what he was there for.. that and driving

Edit: Before anyone asks, I'm a redhead. My hair color is pretty obvious in the pic and it was pretty obvious it was me. I did look up with my eyes nearly closed however. I just.. *shudder* Bright lights... they burns!
    If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth Automan Empire View Post
      Drug-seeking behavior is a BIG problem in the medical and pharmacy businesses.
      That's one reason we almost always get our meds from the same pharmacy. The pharmacist has known us for .. oh god, has it been ten years? It must be.

Anyway: he's helped us through drug interactions and shingles outbreaks and hives; he may even know more about our medical situation than our family doctor!

I think my point is that he knows that when he gives Tramadol to Toth, it'll be coming to me and not going onto the street.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
      X