X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    Squirrels, man.

They are hardcore. If you start tossing nuts into the woods behind your house for the squirrels to have, don't miss a day.
    One neighbor used to put corn on her window sill to feed the squirrels. Then they when to Florida one winter. When they got home the squirrels had chewed away the window sill.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Bees and hornets and stingy things with wings, I can understand. I hate those things and I would refuse to go to work if a nest grew at my job. Squirrels? You guys...those things are cute. No, apparently, animals weren't the reason, according to the email that they sent me. It's snow! Snow?! I go to work when there's snow; so should the @#$#@$@# government workers! Plus, there IS no snow on the ground right now...so WTH man?!
      But the day after tomorrow were suppose to get a blizzard of 10 inches! @#$# snow, I'm tired of you! -_-#
      Can't reason with the unreasonable.
      The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
        Bees and hornets and stingy things with wings, I can understand. I hate those things and I would refuse to go to work if a nest grew at my job. Squirrels? You guys...those things are cute.
        They're cute from a distance. Up close when they're in a foul mood, not so much.

The squirrels at my family's former cabin would bombard my sister with pine cones every time she went past. No one else though. I imagine one would have gone after me after it figured out I had cut a branch that was over the roof that the squirrel was using for it's run. About two hours after doing it a loud *THUD* on the side of the cabin.

Squirrel though it could make it.
        It was wrong.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
          ... About two hours after doing it a loud *THUD* on the side of the cabin.

Squirrel though it could make it.
          It was wrong.
          All the other squirrels named him George, and now sing,

"George! George! George of the bungle, streaking tree to tree..."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

And then the are the Super-Hero Squirrels!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg_ryIfz-zY
            No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
              And then the are the Super-Hero Squirrels!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg_ryIfz-zY
              Indeed there are!

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Indeed there are!
                Lookit them acorns!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

More hardcore squirrel insanity:

Zero fucks given by either side.
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Indeed there are!

Ack! Be careful! She's taken down Doctor Doom! She's one of the most powerful heroes in the MU.

Comment

Our dogs would chase squirrels up a tree and the squirrel would drop acorns or pine cones on the dog. It was a bitter cycle of revenge that I was sure one day would be the actual cause of WWIII, as they eventually armed themselves with something more powerful.
                      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

More hardcore squirrel insanity:

Zero fucks given by either side.

That... Is actually a "least weasel" and it is in fact trying to play kill the cat. Lol. Adorable things but very high strung and very short life span. Absolutely adorable though aren't they? Don't think you can get them in the US but I believe there is a breeder in the UK.

Comment

Quoth Jetfire View Post
                          Ack! Be careful! She's taken down Doctor Doom! She's one of the most powerful heroes in the MU.
                          To hell with Doctor Doom, she took down Thanos! I think the only cosmic level threat she hasn't beaten is Galactus.
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                          X