Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, because the cable company is trying to screw you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, because the cable company is trying to screw you.

I stopped by my cable company earlier to drop off this month's payment, and the line was a mile long. (Slight exaggeration) because this older man is having a t total tantrum over his bill. Mind you, the ladies who work in there I know by name, and are the sweetest ladies you'd ever meet in customer service.

What apparently happened, and he couldn't seem to get through his brain; is that when he looked online it showed the balance for both the previous bill, and this month's bill. I use it online too, but stopped doing the payments online because my bank and Comcast were having an issue. Anyhow, his bill was right, but it looked like more then it was. They tried explaining it, and he just went off. Cursing left and right, yelling. It was disgraceful. Mind you, I also had my six year old with me so I told him to knock off the cussing or I was personally calling the police. He left in a huge huff.

I just don't get why he couldn't seem to grasp that it shows one balance as paid, the other as due online.

Because he was an idiot.

Sometimes it really is that simple
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Because he was an idiot.
      Or decided that he just had to be a victim somehow.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I am outraged at this injustice which really didn't happen to me, but I think it did anyway! Outraged, you hear me? Yeah... some people shouldn't be allowed outside their homes without someone there to look after them and make sure they don't behave like total loons. Just saying.
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty pathetic.

Comment

Working...
          X