This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple IHOP sightings

Currently having the worst IHOP experience ever, between the weird guy in the booth next to us lounging over the barrier flaking his psoriasis all over my right arm, and the loud group in front of me with the one guy shouting at the top of his lungs, "I'M FUCKED UP!" repeatedly. He's already been fussed at by a server who's been here for a while.

Details, please, when you get back home?
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

I made a comment to the cashier when we paid and left. Turns out the creepy guy was her dad, who had had a bad day and was just relaxing. I still said something because, dad or not, it was still rude to invade my personal space like that. The drunk group continued to be loud but not quite as loud and not swearing at the top of their lungs, so they weren't spoken to again. (Yes, I swear, but I consider that private language, not something to be yelled in public because it can offend other people.)

Oh, the loud guy kept touching the server, like holding her by the wrist and stroking her arm. *shudder* Not something that's appropriate for a stranger to do to a server.

Comment

RE: the psoriasis guy

Congraturation, you might have met the weird guy who used to go to the swamp multiple times a day just to talk to people working there. Including myself.

I was wondering what happened to him. Haven't seen him in years. I'm not complaining.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Worse than Lewis Black's experience?

Although now I miss us not having an IHOP anywhere locally. I haven't been to one since I was a kid.
          "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Working...
          X