This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "WE'RE f***ING CLOSED!!!"(kinda long)

ARGGH!!!! I am sorry if I sound pissy, but I am so not happy. Today, we were actually pretty dead up until noon, wherein the after church rush came. Our dish washer, who also took my job of making waffles and bread(!whole nother rant, sorry) decides to leave out of no where. One minute she's standing next to me, buttering bread, the next she has her coat on and yelling "Bye everyone!" No one knows why she left. Not even our boss knows why. She wasn't sick, she wasn't given permission to leave. I was pissed. Because 1)she left without cutting any bread for almost 5 orders that needed toast now 2) she also left 2 huge tubs of dirty dishes, with food still on them by the dish washer and 3) she forgot to spray the waffle maker good so when she tried to cook one, it stuck and now looks like we tortured and burned Spongebob to death. That was fun to clean.
    Then to top off a great day, it's almost 2pm. We close at 2. A couple of old ladies come in 5 minutes before we close. I was little beefed, but all they got were crossiants which do not need a excess amount of dishes as other stuff does. The fun ones were the old couple that came in at 2:15, with the signs (plural!!!) clearly flipped to CLOSED! And what do they order after we have cleaned off the grill and put everything away??!!! DINNERS!! Our dinners consist of a meat, mashed or baked potatos, soup, salad, bread, vegtable, and any other side they so want. The worst was the guy wanted a baked potato which takes 20 minutes to cook in our craappy microwave. I asked my firned why he didn't tell them we were closed. His response? "Doesn't matter. After I take their order, I'm out of here. Your problem now." and completely leaves us alone. GRRRRRR!!!!!!
    The only good thing about today is is that I am going to go see "Across the Universe" finally tonight.
    Thank the Goddess I have Saturday off.
    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Quoth Tithera View Post
    The only good thing about today is is that I am going to go see "Across the Universe" finally tonight.
    I wanna see that! It looks great!
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

awesome movie, im in love with prudence.
      sorry about the sucky coworkers

Comment

Are you closed? Was a question I used to hear at [old job]

The lights are down, the doors are locked, the security shutter is down, the escalators have stopped, you can see the tills being emptied and the store is empty, but apart from that yes of course its open. Pillock.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Tithera View Post
          3) she forgot to spray the waffle maker good so when she tried to cook one, it stuck and now looks like we tortured and burned Spongebob to death.
          Beautiful imagery!

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
          X