This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Hell Kill (Storys of lose)

Ok... i get to work and there are 50 calls on hold, fun .
    After trying 5 times to log into my computer i figure out someone put to regester the wrong state..... grrrr.... i long in to everything (four things in total takes about 5 minutes) and there are..... 80 calls on hold.
    OH JOY ONE OF THOSE DAYS.

On top of the line vacuum has new holiday price for purifiers, so we get about 4000 calls ... today.... in a 6 hour period.
    So i have to deal with this alot.
    "Yeah i wanted to get the purifier 50% off" pay attention to thew infomercial, it said to ask about our 50% discount. Which i will. Its off every SECOND TABLE TOP unit.
    You lose.
    "Yeah I'm calling about that 60 day free trail" Risk free. RISK free. RISK!!! open your ears. I am now going to have to spend 5 minutes explaining it is a a risk free trail, what risk free trail is, explain again yes it is a risk free trail, again what risk free means, then give up using risk free and trail ever again and saying money back guarentee.
    So i lose and you lose happy.
    "Yeah im calling to get that free purifer." sigh!! look above and add WATCH THE DAMN OFFER PART OF THE INFOMERCIAL!!!! (this goes to all my calls) It says on the screen that our no money down no payments no intrest for 12 monthes is with iur credit card. Only our credit card.
    You lose but i i win because i get to have you relise your an idiot.
    "I want to know how much is it" Ok.... sigh... which model "The one on the show" /// Sigh we show two models on the show and go over common features, which model. "I don't the 'patented filter'" one" Again... COMMON FEATURES. The all have the filter, really if you dont want me to ask you questions you need to go online or do research or shut up and let me ask my questions. Most of the time they do.
    Not one lady. lady accused me of having a chip one my shoulders and hangs....
    No ma'am i know what you want i serious dont know which one... let me put it this way. The hard wear store has two type of paint cans. ONes 5 gallons ones 1 gallon. Now if you are painting a 10/12 room you might just need the one gallon. if you are painting a 20/24 room or 20/34 you might want the 5 gallon. so if you have a 1200 sp foot house, and suffer from allergies model A might be great for you, maybe two so you have one in the living room an done for the bedroom. Lets ssay you live in a small apartment. 900-800 Sqft. You dont have allergys. Model B would be great for you! take care of it all in one machine. Maybe you have 2000 sqft home or larger or its for a basment... maybe you need bothe or maybe even three units one for each floor. HOW CAN I KNOW!!!!
    So i win, you lose cause you call again and i get you again and you hang up.

The i had two interesting orders today.
    One used our financeing card again but it acted weird, gave 1-800 CS number. put the order through as failed credit.
    Another said there was a billing address problem. I told them it wont go through all the way until its fixed but ill set it up, call CS give number alls good, but i bet they stole, but they where old.

Most annoying was a man with only one lung, with asthma who smoked... he told me... who said i was speaking to fast, when i slowwed down to low (i have two speeds/volumes, slow and low, fast and loud) but he spoke too fast.
    people make me insane...

plus we went from 25 calls two 250 calls for 6.5 hours....

i hate old women....
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 11-04-2007, 10:17 PM.

God, i had a busy day today too... i had more calls in my 8 and a half hour shift today than any of my 9 hour shifts during the week... and sunday is supposed to be our slowest day... grr... i feel your pain.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
    X