• Show
Clear All

• Cleaning up SC tinkle. (ew)

Imagine these on a female human, about 65+ by guess;
    Dyed, permed blonde hair
    Super-shiny leopard and tiger print shirt
    Typical shiny jewelry
    Drew Carrey's Mimi make-up.

Now, she comes in every Saturday and never says a thing to us about what she wants until the last minute. We can't keep track of every single regular customer's likes, and we don't have "italian pizza." Its italian sausage.. I realize sausage is more than one syllable, but damn.

And we go through that, and about 10 minutes or so later, I go to the ladies' room.
    -----------
    handicap area|
    ----------door--|
    reg. stall| |
    --------- |
    sink |
    -----------door |

Small area, and as you can see, soon as you walk in, you see the handicap stall.

I walk in, and see the above woman stand-peeing WITH THE DOOR OPEN and throwing TP on the floor every few seconds after WIPING WHILE PEEING.

Bleh. In the stall... thinking of other things, hearing no TP rips when she finishes, but I do hear her shake herself back n forth... (big jewelry, remember?)

Gah...

Leave my stall, and she's squirting soap aaallll over the sink. To which I glare.

Then, she can't seem to get the paper out of the (PULL HERE \/) slot. Can't even find the slot.

She makes me show her, and I while she is there, I bite my tongue, put on some bathroom gloves, and pick up the tinkle TP in her stall.

I push her back from the garbage can (beside sink) and put as much emphasis on throwing it away as I can.

I continue tossing the pee paper in the can as she stands there bewildered by my act.

Take THAT you shiny walrus, I say in my head.

And for good measure, before she leaves, I flush the toilet twice (it needed it >_<).

I have a few tales of human waste glory: a grown man getting overexcited and leaving a nice trail of excrement throughout the store, some lady bringing in her small dog that promptly relieved itself in both manners on the floor, and a story from a friend of a child taking a dump in a clothes rack. (The first one we made the store manager clean up, just for fun, the second occured while the most OCD person alive was working, so you can imagine his reaction).

Gotta love it.
    Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
      ( the second occured while the most OCD person alive was working, so you can imagine his reaction)
      Oh my word I'm trying to keep from imagining the pile being sorted..

Comment

That twitch in his eye, I knew he was screaming in his head, "IT'S NOT CLEAN ANYMORE!"

I mean, I know some people have conditions controlling their bodily functions, but geez...
        Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Ah, bodily fluids and the great unwashed, never before has there been a greater combination, it shall conquer every foe and defeat every enemy with their slip and trip hazards!
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
          X