This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    I don't recall holding any sort of superior position to you. However, far be it for me to disagree to your subservience. It's hard to find good minions these days so I need all the help I can get, really.
    You've got a fangirl squad. What do you need with minions, too?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
      Minions will do the dirty work while the fan girl squad just cheers them on!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
        Minions will do the dirty work while the fan girl squad just cheers them on!
        No, the fangirl squad does more than cheer. We adore him just like the poor WerePimp was wanting to be adored. But Gravekeeper doesn't have to fight FOR the chicks, he has to fight OFF the chicks.

Comment

Caller: "Thanks, boss!"
          I think that's just an old man thing to do. My dad randomly calls people boss.

Pink Lady
          Um, I think she was trying to be a Pink Lady from the musical Grease. Here's a pic.

Other than that, LOL.

Comment

Quoth Reyneth View Post
            No, the fangirl squad does more than cheer. We adore him just like the poor WerePimp was wanting to be adored. But Gravekeeper doesn't have to fight FOR the chicks, he has to fight OFF the chicks.
            Yeah, I think Gravekeeper has quite the following. Chics probably throw their panties at him!
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

THROGDOR WANT PANTS OR THROGDOR CRUSH.
              Pink camo, of course. XXXXXXXXXL size, if you have any.

You know, my motivation to assist you was a paltry, scrawny, feeble little thing to begin with that had just kind of half dragged half limped its way out, wheezing and gagging, into the sun just for this call. You, my friend, just backed it over with your jackass wagon. So you'll pardon me if I make only the bare minimum effort to assist you from this point forward. I'm also privately hoping you get arrested and at some point in your dark, hopeless future you inadvertently drop the soap.
              *snicker*

Tell him there's a box of Timbits with his name on it if he can get you behind bars within the next 60 minutes.
              I don't know whether to snicker again or drool over the mental image of Timbits. (TH's vs Dunkin Donuts = no contest)

In fact if there is anything I can do within my power to expedite having a large, burly bunkmate ride the bologna pony up your old dirt road let me know right now. Because I will do it.
              While the rest of us cheer on.

It's hard to find good minions these days so I need all the help I can get, really.
              Minions are a wonderful thing. Someone has to bury the bodies, after all...

"She's just starting her period and at first she was just spotting. But now she's sitting on the toilet and something's hanging out."

I don't remember if she said anything else beyond that because my brain seized.
              You're lucky. Mine would have *asploded* - and I'm a female!

I give you 5 out of 6. 6 being the Biker on the end. Whom I shall call Moobs after his massive, hairy man boobs that were ill concealed by the skimpy black leather vest.
              "Moobs"! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a weiner for new wordage.
              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Yeah, I think Gravekeeper has quite the following. Chics probably throw their panties at him!

Actually we mail them to him.

Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

his salsa makes all the pretty girls want to dance and take off their underpants
                  Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

I don't remember if she said anything else beyond that because my brain seized.
                    Oh Lordy. You're such a guy sometimes

Oi....costumes last night....sucked so much.... ><
                    So what are YOU going to be for Halloween?

Orange Guy:
                    Maybe Orange Guy is the arch-nemesis of the Blue Man Group?

Girl Who's Entire Costume Consisted Of Just Clutching an Inflatable Male Sex Doll
                    I can beat that. We were at Wal Mart the other day and saw a guy who had a snake charmer outfit. And when he played his flute thingy, the snake rose up and started dancing. Except that the snake was coming out of his pants. It was like, "Okay, kids, let's not go down that aisle."

Pirates
                    Pirates =

Chics probably throw their panties at him!
                    Yeah, but where he is, most of those panties are pink camo thongs
                    Last edited by Kara; 10-29-2007, 05:40 PM.
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post

Yeah, but where he is, most of those panties are pink camo thongs

Yes,

Lots and lots of XXXXL Pink Camo Thongs

and here's your
                      I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

[QUOTE

Skiboots Asshat & Basketball Dumbass

Skiboots and a hat….that was your costume. Your entire costume. Still, it does top your friend who was wearing a basketball jersey + shorts as a costume. I'm not sure what the pair of you were suppose to be but you were *really* damn proud of it as you attempted to High Fivin' White Guys everyone coming from the opposing direction while they tried to avoid you in embarrassment.

[/QUOTE]

I think those two were dressed as video game characters Toejam and Earl.
                        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                          Confused. I'm gonna get one of all of those cheap, last minute costumes you can get at WalMart (you know? Horns on a headband, pin on tail... or bunny ears on a headband... you know?) and wear them all!
                          I was hoping to be Belle, but I didn't have a job, nor disposable income, until last week.
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth JuniorMintz
                            ...you've never seen Grease, have you?
                            No, no I haven't. I'd like to keep it that way... -.-

Quoth cinema_guy
                            Wait, what? It isn't Halloween until Wednesday. Unless Canada moved to a time zone three days ahead?
                            Yes, but it was the closest weekend to Halloween since it falls in the middle of the week this year.

Batman makes *everything* funnier.

Quoth Bagga
                            And tell me GK, was the phone passed over to the officer? And why haven't you described yourself taking aaaaages to find the number? You could have really de-expedited this guy's booking by replicating all the SC calls you have recorded for us in the past.
                            The guy's lawyer didn't answer and trust me I didn't escalate the call. The wanker.

Quoth Bliss
                            Did he say "place c.o.d." or actually "place cod" ?? Maybe he wanted fish.....
                            He did actually say C-O-D. Or grunted it rather.

Quoth katie kaboom
                            err, my boyfriend calls everyone boss. Not sure if it's a New York thing that i just don't get or what.
                            This guy was an east Indian security guard....

Quoth Andara
                            I can't impose on ladies to do my own leg work. Its impolite. ><

Quoth friendofjimmyk
                            Please don't.

Quoth PhoneGoddess
                            Actually we mail them to him.
                            PLEASE don't. ><

Quoth Kara_CS
                            Oh Lordy. You're such a guy sometimes
                            Want to field the urologist calls for a week here? ;p I'm sure they're much more willing to share with a female operator.

Quoth Kara_CS
                            Bitterness.

Quoth Kara_CS
                            I can beat that. We were at Wal Mart the other day and saw a guy who had a snake charmer outfit. And when he played his flute thingy, the snake rose up and started dancing. Except that the snake was coming out of his pants. It was like, "Okay, kids, let's not go down that aisle."
                            o.O

Quoth Treyol
                            I think those two were dressed as video game characters Toejam and Earl.
                            I'd recognize Toejam and Earl... ^^ Sides, all they had on was a hat, a pair of boxers and sneakers.

Comment

Bitterness.
                              Yeah, but you do that every day. Ah, I'm not one to complain. I didn't have the necessary funds this year what with bills and all to do anything. The kids have costumes, my SO is going as a cat, and I'm going as a jaded customer care rep.

o.O
                              Gentlemen! Behold!
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                                Gentlemen! Behold!
                                Curse my curiosity! I freaking clicked on it! I'm an idiot. Eewwwww. So didn't need to see that. Ever.
                                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                                X