This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dare you charge me!!!

Wow. Sucky day from heck, cept after work where I got to be with friends.

Its afternoon, man gets soda and a cup. I tell him we charge for papercups. He just hands me a five. I give him the change. He starts to scream at me for charging him too much. .80 cents for Soda, .39 cents for cup. (A bit extreme but whatever...). Anyone pass basic math? Thats 1.19. Minus Five is 3.81. That was his change. He starts to scream at me that we've NEVER had charged for cups before. (Been the same price for at LEAST 4 years). That he works for Plaid. Then he starts giving me BS that he brought the cup in, and he has thousands in his car. (He didn't bring it in). He's ranting and raving, on which I calmly get my bag of chips and start to eat.

He then Rants nad raves how thats illegal to do so. (It's also against health codes to refill paper cups, which HAD he brought in the cup, he was doing, so we're both in the same boat).

Then he picks his cell phone and starts dialing our Customer Complaint line. (Its the weekend, so they're closed). He gets fed up. Picks up his can of soda and paper cup full of ice and the soda, and THROWS them at me. Bounces up my chest and spills all over the floor. No more of this pysco. I pick up the phone and call police.

I'm describing what the guy looks like when he starts SCREAMING that I'm the one that's stealing from HIM. I was giving the address and the description of his car, when he decides that it's time to leave.

Whatever. I told the police I'll be fine now, but the dispacters told me if he shows, call them, plus they'll keep an eye out just in case.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

well done on your calm manner throughout the whole debacle - kudos!

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      He's ranting and raving, on which I calmly get my bag of chips and start to eat.
      Wowsers. I've out mellowed a lot of SCs, but I've never taken my break while they're going crazy! Nice work PM.

Comment

The police got involved?! Damn. Hope that psychopath leaves alone from now on.
        "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

Wow!
          Great how you handled the situation! I probably would have gotten a license plate and had him charged too. What an As^hat.
          Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Just goes to prove, there are suckies everywhere, even in mellow old Portland.

I really need to come by your pantry sometime and harass you.

In a nice way, of course. no thrown merchandise.
            Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth Fawn View Post
              Wow!
              Great how you handled the situation! I probably would have gotten a license plate and had him charged too. What an As^hat.
              Same here. If he had done that to me, the police would have been knocking on his door later on that day.
              "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
              ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Chips are all well and good, but I would've grabbed the popcorn.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I bet the eating of chips REALLY got the guy mad. Too bad he didn't have a coronary or something. Or maybe just an asthma attack. SOMETHING. Especially while you were on the phone. "Oh, and send an ambulance too, he's having some kind of fit."
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Dang man, you seriously have my respect for staying that calm with the loser. I can't stand people who get so upset with being called out on being wrong that they feel the need to throw a temper tantrum, but it's all the more fun when you just don't even respond. Kudos.

Totally OT, but marxfan, I super love your avatar.
                    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Working...
                    X