This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you need say is, "You answered my question already."

Had no less than five of the seven calls I took yesterday start off with me giving my opening spiel, and the caller respond, "Oh, are you guys open?"
    Uh, no..? *look around* Oh, wait, yes.

I think I ticked off the FES yesterday, by saying "MOD to line 4," whenever she (H) wasn't around to do whatever thing I needed a key for on my register. She would keep coming over to tell me, "There IS no line 4." Hello? You put me here. What she was telling me, though, was to say, "<whoever> to register 4" instead, as there are only three lines for phones in the store, and I'm confusing people when I call them, because they instinctively reach for a phone and try to grab line 4. Okay, sorry, it's habit.

In other news, yesterday morning, H was standing at the register next to me, and asked another coworker "Who's this Ruby Juwl (my legal name) girl?"
    I was busy with a customer at the time, but when I got free, I turned to H and said, "Did you just ask who 'this Ruby Juwl girl' is?"
    "I might have..." She seemed unsure.
    "Well, that's me, actually, I just prefer Juwl, cause I hate my legal name."
    "Ah."
    "I call murder on that!"

I had someone standing right outside the door of the store one time call on his cellphone while staring at the store hours, asking when we closed. (I was out smoking a cig, the only place to do so is about ten feet from the door (okay'd by the SM and DM), and heard him say, "Yeah, Companyname? When do you guys close today?") He walked away, and when I asked co-worker about it, he didn't get the 'joke' either. I mean, he could have had bad eyesite, or something else, but he could have gone inside? I don't know.

He had to have just been screwing with us.
    Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Working...
    X