Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Oh kids are cute, aren't they?
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Today someone else's Facebook status will read, "Saw a little boy in a Mighty Thor helmet at the Cold Spring Kroger today."
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• why is it always hell right before you go on vacation? Taking next week off (not going anywhere except PAX PRIME on Friday and maybe the zoo). So what do I have to get out this week? A 3000 person mailer.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
          Today someone else's Facebook status will read, "Saw a little boy in a Mighty Thor helmet at the Cold Spring Kroger today."
          I'm sure he felt very tough .
          You don't happen to have pictures?

Comment

• Dude. I'm halfway into 'Ender's Game' and it's awesome. *geek smile*
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I finally figured out how to do a type 40's type hair style with my hair, I'm surprised at how simple it is, then again it just used an octopus clip so it's not lasting that long. Yay it should look good with flowers and still be pretty easy with pins. I'm so excited!
              I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• So happy I have Thursday off. My trip last weekend went way too fast and the last 2 days at work were nuts...as usual
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                  Dude. I'm halfway into 'Ender's Game' and it's awesome. *geek smile*

I love Ender's Game!
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

• Quoth Eisa

I love Ender's Game!
                    I could not put it down. It was great. ^_^
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Bus fare to get to the county fair (covering 3 buses): $4.00
                      Price of admission to fair: $10.00
                      Food, drinks & a few purchases for 3 people at the fair: Approx. $70.00
                      Watching six hot state police officers demonstrate special response rescue techniques, including rappeling down a 55 ft structure (also including doing that upside down!): Priceless
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        Watching six hot state police officers demonstrate special response rescue techniques, including rappeling down a 55 ft structure (also including doing that upside down!): Priceless
                        Yum! I mean, wow that must have been educational.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                          I finally figured out how to do a type 40's type hair style with my hair, I'm surprised at how simple it is, then again it just used an octopus clip so it's not lasting that long. Yay it should look good with flowers and still be pretty easy with pins. I'm so excited!
                          Sometimes when I was in high school I would dress 40s-style for church. Used hot rollers and wore red lipstick. Still like red lipstick.
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Maple bacon *drools* Why yes, I did just try it for the first time.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Deadspin.com, on Wisconsin:
                              Fat. FAT. FUCKING FAT FATTIES. What, is there not enough cheese already in your bloodstream? Do you not notice that you people are made of 98% lipids? STOP FUCKING CRAMMING HAVARTI IN YOUR FACE. You're making America sick with your fatty fatness and your stirrup pants. Everyone in Wisconsin looks like they permanently live in the year 1986 and were born without a thyroid gland.
                              Being from Wisconsin, is it wrong of me to snicker like a little girl at this?

Also, Havarti is probably above our pay grade. Plenty of the local stuff to do the trick.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• -When does the pain from surgery go totally away? This is making me nuts! GRR!

-My big guy wants to drive my new (new to me) beyond awesome car and can't understand why I refuse to let him. Well, for one, he totaled my Corolla in a low speed accident and second, one of his friends let it slip that the big guy got my Corolla up to 100 MPH. So, let me think if he should drive my new car...NOT NO BUT HELL NO!
                                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Working...
                                X