X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Get This Call Every Day

I love Yogscast. End of story.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

My name is iPanda and I am a Yognaught.

Now that that's out of the way, I was planning to post this link too! But you beat me D:

Comment

The game's creator got fired from his job because of it.
      cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth iPanda View Post
        My name is iPanda and I am a Yognaught.
        Greetings, fellow Yognaught!

Quoth cindybubbles View Post

Whaaaa? O.o
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I Get This Call Every Day is a PC game that simulates a call centere / hell desk, job. (i used to have one of those)

http://www.davidsgallant.com/igtced.html#

it was brought to my attantion by Simon and Lewis from the Yogscast. I immediatly thought a bout this site with i found while i had a hell desk job years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=movSIYkJaKU

i lauged my ass off when i first viewed their vid. Hope you guys like this game. and reccomand them to your sucky customers.

i love the yogscast. been following them since WoW wrath of the litch king. their SOI series is great.
          Last edited by Ree; 02-15-2013, 01:42 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
            Quoth cindybubbles View Post
            Whaaaa? O.o
            Not that surprising. I could see anyone here being fired for some of what they said on this site, regardless of it breaching any laws or policies. Being a government employee is no protection on that.
            Last edited by Ree; 02-15-2013, 01:42 PM.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
              Not that surprising. I could see anyone here being fired for some of what they said on this site, regardless of it breaching any laws or policies. Being a government employee is no protection on that.
              Point taken. If he was going to make this game (which, regardless, I find this thing to be evilly hilarious), he probably should've waited until he was working elsewhere to do it.

Comment

Working...
              X