X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tig on "wandering in and making herself at home"

G'day.

I am called "Tig" and have been a longtime lurker of these boards. At last the time hath come when I could no longer keep my mouth shut (typical for me, as you will find out ^^) and have spent the last few weeks inflicting myself on the boards. Hopefully we'll be a good fit.

At work I am there to work. Ethical almost to a fault, I do not care what I do when I am at work ( as long as it's not radically beyond my scope of practice), there is no one that I cannot work with and work with well. I tell you this to give you an idea of where I'm coming from in terms of bringing enthics, integrity and professionalism to the job.

On my own time I am a bundle of energy, my interests are varied and eclectic and everything i do is done with enthusiasim. I try to approach life with a wicked funny sense of humor, and in spite of myself i cant help but smile about take life one jaunty step at a time.

There is however, a feral aspect to my personality, so consider yourselves warned, I bite.

Thanks for reading and good hunting to you all!^^

Tig
    The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. - Marcus Aurelius
    If you're slower than me, stupider than me, and you taste good...you're dinner - Anthony Bourdain

Memento mori.

Hey, welcome ! Sounds like you'll fit right in around here
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
    X