This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 cents? Ptth hahaha!

So I'm a help desk agent and I was listening in to another help desk agent helping some poor girl. She had a customer calling in because... *drumroll* ...her tax had increased by 5 cents. Starting last year. And she was going to torture this poor agent until she had an explanation of WHY her bill increased.

That's normal enough in a horrible way but then things got interesting because this woman had employee discount on her account. An employee, doing this to another employee? Oh no you don't. And my fellow help desk agent couldn't find this person's name in our system so maybe the discount should have been removed a while ago. Or maybe the owner of the discount is someone else in our company.

Either way, she's forwarding it to our manager to be investigated. We don't take that kind of crap from other employees. She could get her discount summarily yanked. 5 cents? How about that sweet 40% off you were getting?

Justice in the morning smells pretty sweet.
    Last edited by Aria; 01-07-2019, 01:16 AM.

If you ever find out who it was, maybe someone should give them a pair of Kevlar shoes, given that "shoot myself in the foot" tendency?
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Wow, losing a 40% discount because they they are upset about 5 cents!

Please post a follow-up, we would love to know if justice was done.

Comment

I've found that fellow employees can be the worst customers at least they're usually from other stores so I don't have to deal with them every day.
        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

"But it's the principle!" Yeah, and your principal's gonna hear about it!
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Working...
          X