This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Tama View Post
    He's either stupid or seriously mentally ill. Either way he should be locked up.
    or made to wear sandpaper mittens
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

He might also have been purposely trying to sabotage the interview, perhaps in response to "workfare" requirements.

Comment

But why did he go hands on when getting booked for it? If your going to jail for the interview I think you could safely say you won't get a second call back.
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
          But why did he go hands on when getting booked for it? If your going to jail for the interview I think you could safely say you won't get a second call back.
          It got him kicked out of the interview. Maybe he thought it would get him kicked out of the jail. After all, he's not all that bright.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X