Clear All

• "Kard Kardashian"??? WTF!

$59.95 Setup Fee
    $9.95 Activation Fee
    $7.95 Monthly Fee
    $6.00 Cancellation Fee
    $3.00 ATM Fee
    $1.50 Customer Service Fee

People are actually paying THAT KIND OF MONEY......just for the "privilege" of keeping and using a card with THAT on it????

I don't even know the hell this woman is!

All I know is that the idiotic media in this country keeps putting her on TV in this really supertight, black, designer minidresses.

And I didn't know about this card until I read that even Kim herself is pulling the plug on it. I guess risking bad publicity by getting investigated by a state attorney general isn't worth it.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/mone...ious-fees.html

----On a brighter note......only 250 people actually bought the card. So (thankfully) America is not quite as "dumbed-down" as I thought it was (knock on lots of wood!).

I don't know what people see in that tribe of over-tanned trollops. Really, I don't.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
      All I know is that every time I hear or see the name, the first thing that springs to mind is "Cardassian" but that's just because I'm a Star Trek fan.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post

From what I skimmed through on Wikipedia, it's sort of similar to the Hilton sisters, however watered down into 4-5 family members. One of them has done a sex tape, another one has appeared in a couple of crappy movies, one has appeared on The Celebrity apprentice and so on...basically a waste of space.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
          From what I skimmed through on Wikipedia, it's sort of similar to the Hilton sisters, however watered down into 4-5 family members. One of them has done a sex tape, another one has appeared in a couple of crappy movies, one has appeared on The Celebrity apprentice and so on...basically a waste of space.
          IOW, famous for being famous
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I heard that this card got pulled recently. I'm truly shocked, I am!

Comment

They have to make money somehow. Implants, collagen, Botox, chemical peels and permanent spray-tans are expensive.
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                All I know is that every time I hear or see the name, the first thing that springs to mind is "Cardassian" but that's just because I'm a Star Trek fan.
                me too me too! I love Star Trek
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Do not want.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Not to be Negative Nancy, but Armenian people are naturally darker skinned. Although I have no doubt that they probably do fakebake or spray tan, a lot of it is natural.

Khloe is the weird one of the bunch because of all the kids that Kris and Robert had together, she's the only one with more fair skin, all the others look Armenian like Robert Sr.

In case anyone cares, their deceased father was an attorney in the OJ Simpson case years ago.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

There is a difference between people who are famous and people who are celebrities IMO.

Famous people are well known because of what they do or because they are very good at what they do. Celebrities are well known for living their whole lives through the media and getting paid for it, even though they don't appear to be particularly good at anything.

e.g. David Beckham is famous, the Kardashians are celebrities.

Comment

Working...
                      X