Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted! Now everyone wants you! EVERYONE.....

I wish I wish I was a fish.
    Last edited by Bramble; 02-20-2010, 04:16 PM. Reason: bleh
    My Wajas cave

Comment

• Granted. Now you're on the hook and about to be lunch. Bummer.

I wish I could find something good to watch . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted! But the cable goes out.

I wish this plague would just go away.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted. It goes away to on vacation and infects the whole world. We know it's all your fault.

I wish my friend would call me to tell me if she'd feeding me or not.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! She says STARVE.

I wish that this warm weather would continue.
            My Wajas cave

Comment

• Granted. It continues forever. It never rains again, all the plants die and the rivers, lakes, streams and oceans dry up. All life on this planet ceases to exist.

I wish the above paragraph never comes true.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Granted! We enter into a second ice age and never see the sun again.

I wish I had more money for groceries and the like.

Comment

• Granted. Unfortunately, we get a severe inflation spike, which means you still can't afford groceries and the like!

I wish springtime would arrive already.
                  My LiveJournal

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                    I wish springtime would arrive already.
                    Granted! Unfortunately, you've just come down with the world's worst case of HAY FEVER! Also, the bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets are strangely attracted to you... they won't stop stinging you!

I wish I had millions of US dollars in the bank RIGHT NOW so I didn't have to worry about financial stuff!
                    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted! Unfortunatly now the FBI is after you cuz of that bank you robbed. Oh well! Don't drop the soap!

I wish that the temperature would stop dropping like a rock.
                      My Wajas cave

Comment

• Alrighty. The Temperature stays at Absolute Zero permanently.

I wish X Cashier didn't want me to starve

Comment

• Granted. I don't want you to starve. In fact, I've got several cases of canned beets, spinach and asparagus to give you!

I wish I had a nice house.
                          My LiveJournal

Comment

• (Dude I freaking LOVE spinach. It's the only vegetable I actually like. As mushrooms are fungi and potatoes are tubers)

Granted, but it's built on the BOG OF ETERNAL STENCH.

I wish I could have an epic adventure like Labyrinth.

Comment

• granted. but then you're turned into a whatever he's the king of (haven't seen that movie in years, sorry) and you live forever as his servant

i wish The Boy was happy and not so bummed about life these days
                              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                              ^_^

Comment

• Granted. He's happy about everything now! He always smiles. The white coats will be there shortly to pick him up.

I wish that they would fix my doors -.-
                                My Wajas cave

Comment

Working...
                                X