This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Kitty

After a few days of being missing, a girl's cat came home- with an arrow in his back. The cat, Joker, is now under vet care and has had three surgeries so far. I hope they catch the person that did this.

http://www2.scnow.com/news/2010/nov/...ow-ar-1106735/

Quoth AriGriffin View Post
    I hope they run over the future serial killer that did this.
    Fixed for accuracy (and wishful thinking).
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Oh my GOD, that poor kitty. I'm glad he's okay.

People disgust me sometimes . If they find the culprit, I hope he's forced to pay for all the vet bills and then some (I suspect it was a kid).
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

*cries and hugs her kitties*

Comment

Bast will get him (or her).
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
            People disgust me sometimes . If they find the culprit, I hope he's forced to pay for all the vet bills and then some (I suspect it was a kid).
            um it is bow season for deer-arrows don't always hit their target. And hunters don't usually expect "pets" to be anywhere in the woods, so they are not going to be looking for them.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.-Hanlon's Razor.
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
              um it is bow season for deer-arrows don't always hit their target. And hunters don't usually expect "pets" to be anywhere in the woods, so they are not going to be looking for them.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.-Hanlon's Razor.
              Seems it's only in october for deer hunting with bow/arrow in South Carolina where this accord. Though that's my best guess as the hunting laws on there website is very confusing.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

A real hunting arrow with a broadhead would've killed the cat,betcha it was some asshole with one of those flea market pistol crossbows (yeah,I have one),they dont have enough power to kill,just wound & the accuracy sucks.
                "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, crap, that's not far from my town.

Geeze, so many idiots out here.

It's hunting season, but I don't know when bow season is.

Comment

Working...
                  X