X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopper arrested after cutting in line

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local...utting-in-line

Yiz
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

We were at the DMV once getting my wife's lisence and someone cut in line - a brawl almost broke out (figure we had been in line for 6 hours already) and the police were called.

What is it with people who think it is OK to just walk to the front of the line when everyone else is waiting?
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Yeah, she has a real contrite look on her face, too, dun't she?

Snotty looking heifer.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        What is it with people who think it is OK to just walk to the front of the line when everyone else is waiting?
        One word...

Narcissism

Yiz
        "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Comment

These line cutters ought to be glad they live in the US. In Britain cutting the queue is a good way to get a shiv between your ribs.

Comment

Really? In my experience if anyone jumps a queue here in Britain all they get is annoyed looks and tutting.
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
            X