This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made someones day today!

Went into best buy with my mother today to pick up my new laptop...

And since we got there JUST as they opened, I asked an associate that we passed if she could page someone to the laptops. She said "there should be someone already back there, but I'll get someone for you just in case."

So while we continued walking back there, I found the laptop I was wanting STILL on sale, and they had 3 left in stock!

So we chat with the guy as hes ringing us out, the register he took us to first was not working or something and he said "well I'm sorry let me take you to another register that actually works!"

As we're walking there, mom sees the canned air and a CUTE CUTE CUTE mouse pad, so we pick them both up. We get to the register with the laptop, a 2 pack of canned air, the mouse pad and microsoft office.

Well dumbass me placed the cans behind the laptop box and after he scanned EVERYTHING, and rung us out I realized he hadn't scanned the air.

well he appologizes profusely then cracks a few jokes as he gets everything straightened out. When he scans the air though a little box pops up saying "was customer born before (some date that is WELL enough in the range for myself to be selling this too)?

he looked at us both and called his co worker over and said "hey I've never seen this, look it wants to make sure they are old enough, maybe so they don't huff the air..."

I commented (Innocently I SWEAR), "well if I'm not, mom is."

cue us cracking up since they misheard me, and they joked and said "so your mom huffs this stuff! Man, I'm so glad my first customers of the day have a sense of humor!"

I of course gave him the website to this place!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.
Working...
X