X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Define "lost briefcase"

Did I say lost? how 'bout stolen. Another stupid criminal story
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Wonder if they're going to try and claim 'entrapment.'

That woman also looks really familiar; I wonder if her mug shot has been around before.

Also, Crapser? CRAPSER? I wanna start singing "Crapser the friendly toilet" now!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Probably; it continues to astound me how few people know what entrapment actually entails.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Theft and extortion fail.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Not that this in any way justifies the behavior of the people who stole the briefcase, but I can't help but note the the victim had left a briefcase with important documents and checks in a car that he admits the locks DO NOT WORK on.

Bet he gets the locks fixed now...
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I could fix those locks... For $1,000.

Comment

yeah that was dumb on the side of the driver
              but still even dumber for the couple to try to turn it into a quick buck.

Comment

Working...
              X